Should you apply to PASS?
At PASS, you have the opportunity to engage with members of the community in a way that makes a very real difference in their lives. You work with clients to develop life skills and to foster their social involvement by going on fun activities out in the communities.
Info about the job
All positions other than Program Manager, Executive Director, and Finance Manager are paid by the hour.
Direct Support Staff, Team Leads and Office Coordinator are all on a 35 hour a week shifts, 7 hours a day with a 30 min paid lunch and 2, 10 minute breaks. That gives you 50 min paid breaks! Also we offer a HRA program where each month you get $150 put in an account for you to use towards medical expenses.
Last but not least over the course of a year you accrue 2 weeks of paid time off!
General Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist participant with toileting and changing clothing if necessary.
- Assist participant with eating when necessary and maintain knowledge of diet and allergies.
- Assist participant with transferring
- Ability and willingness to perform cleaning tasks as assigned.
- Offer companionship and ability to work individually with participants and in large group settings.
- Ability to lead activities such as board games, craft and gardening projects, reading aloud to participants, etc. And do so with a good attitude and engaging presence.
- Caregiver will maintain confidentiality regarding participants and families at all times.
- This is subject to change any time.
- Must be at least eighteen years old and have a high school diploma or GED
- Must be able to read, follow written and verbal instructions, and perform written documentation when needed.
- Must provide at least three references from previous employers
- Must pass a criminal background check.
- Ability to demonstrate flexibility in acceptance of assignments and a cooperative attitude toward providing services. Ability to work in a team setting.
- Must display good emotional health and be able to perform basic physical actions required for care giving such as standing for long periods, bending, transitioning, and lifting up to 75 lbs.
- Preferred minimum of one years work experience as a caregiver (can include private care, assisted living facilities, nursing homes, hospitals, etc.)
We have two locations you can apply to:
Portland PASS: 10700 SE Division St Portland, OR, 97266
Milwaukie PASS: 16095 SE McLoughlin Blvd, OR, 97267
List of positions we have (Both Locations)
|Job Position||Pay Rate||Positions Available|
|DSP – “Direct Support Professional”||Starts at $14.25/hr, goes up to $14.75/hr after 90 days||Yes|
If you wish to apply please download both parts of the application below, fill it out and return in person or send it to email@example.com
Thanks and have an amazing day!